A place for all things I love...

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter 2014 part 1-Potter Neighorhood Hunt

We had a very fun and busy Easter weekend! Lots of egg hunts, good food, cute outfits and family. Since I took a billion photos I am going to have to break them off into parts. Our first Easter egg hunt was on Friday in my moms neighborhood at the park next to her house. 
 Although Kingsley had fun, it was a bit of a mess in my opinion. It was such a rush to grab the eggs and since some of the other kids were faster/older Jeremy had to run him up to even be able to get any. This picture below perfectly sums it up. I swear it was all the parents running around grabbing eggs for their small children.
 This little dude didn't really care how many he got, he was just excited for the candy inside.
 Afterwards we went to get a picture with the Easter Bunny but funny enough both my boys pretty much ignored him.
 Kingsley was too busy looking at his Easter eggs.
 Love my boys :)
 Kingsley didn't care for most of the candy, he just loves chocolate.
 My boys just love their cousins Hawkes & Everton. It's so fun for them to be able to hang out and play. Of course it was impossible to get any or all of them to look at the camera at the same time, but we tried.
 Hawkes was sweet enough to hold Hudson :)
 Hudson was just happy to be hanging out and held by grandma JuJu.
 I love that he always smiles with his mouth wide open :D
 Not sure whats even happening in these last two photos, but Kingsley had a blast running around with his cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment