A place for all things I love...

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Be Mine Valentine Cardigan Onesie

 Guess what I found?! My very favorite onesie prints! There were only a couple left so I snagged them all. 
With Valentines just around the corner I thought I better switch out the yellow trim for red, and i think it is the perfect outfit for this February the 14th!
 As you can see Kingsley was very excited to be wearing the "Be Mine" Cardigan :)
This would also be adorable on a little lady with some ruffled leggings or a skirt!
 He is for sure to impress the ladies with this little get up!
Kingsley is wearing:
Cardigan onesie- diesel in bloom shop
trousers- zara (old)
tie- childrens place
socks- gap (on sale in store)
 had to throw this one in, check out that drool! Ha teething babies eh?
 I was also able to add a couple more gold dot cardigans to the shop! Which would also be the perfect Valentine get up!
 And hurry and snag my #1 selling stripes ahead cardigan as there are only 4 left!
I also will be restocking the freshman cardigan.
So head on over to the shop to grab your little one something before everything is gone!

2 comments:

  1. lol i feel you on the drool!! Matthew is drooling like CRAZY, whole top of the shirt SOAKED!! I love these onsies, that little girl one is so freaking cute. I have been to 4 old navys, literally in the last month looking for the chevron print and they havent had it :( lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass, these are the cutest things ever!!

    ReplyDelete