A place for all things I love...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

NIck, Erin & Atlas come to visit

I had been un-patiently waiting for Nick, Erin & Atlas to visit this summer. It was so so fun, but of course seemed to fly by so quickly!
 We took Atlas to Lagoon
Atlas was so adorable with Kingsley. He loved to hold him & kept saying I need "baby Kingsley" :) He really is going to be the best big brother!
Atlas covering Diesel with dirty clothes. ha
Diesel surprisingly letting him :)
Eating at Settebello's one night
Atlas wanted to be playing on the playground, not taking pictures :)
This kid has the best personality!
We had so much fun swimming at the Christopher's pool.
I was excited to get Kingsley in his shark suit & try him out in the salt water.
He totally loved it!

funny cousins!
passed out from swimming ;)
So much fun hanging out with family! Can't wait to hang out again & meet my new baby nephew :) Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment