A place for all things I love...

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Festivities

It's been fun to be home and join in all the holiday fun. 
Last Friday we went to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. Thanks again Sandy for giving us tickets, we enjoyed it very much!
 Saturday we went to our Potter side Christmas party which is always fun to see our big family. I guess I ended up on the little girls table, but Lucy kept us all entertained :)
 I lent Prezley the dress I had purchased for New Years Eve to wear her Christmas dance & she of course looked adorable. She had me do her hair & let me tell you making the bow in the back of her hair was a long process. I finally got it presentable on about my 10th try ;)
 Sunday Meg & Landon had a work party so I got to tend my buddy Hawkes.
 We were feeling pretty romantical so we strolled down to see the lights at temple square.
 I need to practice how to take good night/lights photos but you get the idea. It was so nice to be able to walk down from Landon & Meg's apartment. 
Well that's it for now, can't believe there are only 6 days till Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment