A place for all things I love...

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hallows Eve

So halloween was really relaxed this year. Jer golfed while I ran errands with my mother. At night Landon & Meg brought their little monster over to hang out. Though he couldn't be more opposite than his costume. This little one always has a smile on his face, never cries, is always friendly waving at everyone & will let anyone play or hold him! Seriously he is an angel baby! Anywho that night we mostly just watched football and hung out.
 Later in the evening we took Hawkes over to trick or treat at Grandma & Grandpa Ballams. My grandpa is so cute and always gets down on the floor to play with the little ones.
Hawkes had fun showing off for them.
And to prove I made some effort to dress up, here I am as an indian.
It's always more fun spending holidays with family :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so right - holidays are more fun with family! Great, now I'm homesick :)

    P.S. You're hair looks so silky/shiny/smooth. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great Halloween! I love Hawkes costume, he looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete