A place for all things I love...

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Husband Repellent

There is nothing my husband hates worse than this..
He loathes this high waisted swimming suit I am wearing more than anything. Seriously he gags when he sees me wearing it. I'm not sure what he finds so disturbing about it, or all high waisted things in general. I have a pair of high waisted pants that he also despises. I try to tell him it's cool, but he strongly disagrees. He thinks I am purposely trying to look ugly? Is it just my husband, or are high waisted things just husband repellent in general?
Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I just read this, turned to Connor and asked, "umm, do you like high waisted clothes on chicas?" his response while shaking his head, "I don't like high waisted 'much'." silly boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladd said high waisted stuff was "cute but not as cute". Who cares what boys think though, it's stylin and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you know what to wear when you want him to leave you alone for the day/night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan is the same way. So sad. I love high waisted anything!

    ReplyDelete