A place for all things I love...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Return to Red Butte

This last weekend Jeremy & I got to reminisce at Red Butte Gardens as we attended Jeremy's junior high friends wedding ceremony. I love love love weddings & wish I could get married over & over again! To the same person of course ;)
Red Butte Gardens will always be near to my heart since that is where we held our wedding dinner & reception. Good times! It is full of beautiful flowers & butterflies this time of year.
Our friend Matt's brother Jared in a very snazzy suit :)
It was so priceless to see Becca start to cry when she saw Jeremy. So sweet.
So glad we could be there to support her. How precious are these pics?
Becca looked absolutely gorgeous & it was so neat to be able to attend her wedding. It was really such a lovely day.
Best of luck to her & her new husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment