A place for all things I love...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Here is the deal..

So, I'm pretty sure the first tip to the police that i have been brutally murdered will be someone calling in saying: "We hadn't heard from her for a while.. but we REALLY knew something was wrong when she hadn't posted something on her blog for over a week!"
(Obviously I have been watching too much Dexter)
Seriously am I that pathetic?? Yes. I feel as if blog posts are like school work for some reason.. I get very anxious when it's been too long or I didn't document something correctly. So you can imagine how I felt finding some pictures I had of the 2nd half of my Utah trip that I had skipped over.. It really bothers me that my posts will now be out of order, but I couldn't think of a way to fix it without deleting & re-doing posts which started to drive me crazy.. 
(thank you Courtney for telling me how to correct this problem :))
SO anyways now that I have informed all of you what a psycho I am.. here is the last part of my Utah trip:
Monday the kids had school off, so Prez & I took some pictures & then headed down to the mall to shop around.
Tuesday afternoon I had a fun lunch with Bri, Brooke, & Randi. It's always so fun to get together with those gals :) That night I ventured down to Mac's to stunt with my old/favorite partner Wylder. I brought Prez  along too so she could learn how to stunt as well. In case you are wondering I didn't suck as bad as I thought I would, but I was definitely super super sore the next day.

Wednesday I had lunch with Wylder, Morgan, & Mandy (who is adorably pregnant.) It's always so nice to get together with old friends. I got my hair done by Mindy & then had a scrumptious Thai dinner with Jodie.
Thursday Landon, Meg & Hawkes came down so we could watch the BYU basketball game. As I mentioned earlier we went with Prezley to help her pick a prom dress.

As you can see I was really pushing for the ones with sparkle. :)
Well there, now I feel much better. Luckily for me I have been watching the 2nd lord of the rings while I have been writing this so I have been thoroughly entertained :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry I post almost everyday. At first I thought I was over doing it but I justified it because I use our blog as our family journal. Who cares if people think I'm blog "happy". I can never have TOO many posts when it comes to documenting my family's life :)
    BTW- if you want to put your posts in chronilogical order, when you make the post click "post options". It will pull down the box with several options. Under "post date and time" click the option "scheduled at" then put the date you want. Contact me if you have any questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Court! I was SO GLAD to be able to fix that problem! Glad to know you aren't bothered by how much we blog either :)

    ReplyDelete