A place for all things I love...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Utah/Christmas Wrap up

Being home for Christmas was such a blast! I miss my friends and family already. It was a little stressful this year as I find our families getting bigger & bigger which makes it a lot harder to get quality time with each one! Next year I hope to start even earlier on my shopping list so I don't spend almost everyday at the mall. As we all know I really enjoy shopping, but even I can only take so much. I was glad we made it to the temple while we were in town as it is hard to go each month since we do not have a near by temple in mexico. It helped greatly with figuring out our goals for this next year.
I was so happy to be able to spend time with one of m best friends Chanelle while I was in town. She just recently returned from a mission & I'm glad she is back. So fun to have one of those people who knows basically everything about you. I could not see her for years but then feel like we haven't skipped a beat when we get back together. Chanelle has always been such a loyal friend & I always enjoy her happy corky personality. Can't wait until she comes to visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment