A place for all things I love...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Kemp Extended Family Christmas Party

The monday after Christmas we attended Jeremy's extended family party, (Sandy's side).  I wasn't fully aware of this until after the get together, but everyone in his family is full on cowboy/cowgirl. They mostly work on farms, grow potatoes or work with animals. His uncle Dirk who's house the party was at is a Dairy farmer. He even took us on a tour :)
 I know they usually seem gross but I loved the little pigs!
Jeremy & Chris participated in the annual Christmas pageant as wisemen.
It was so nice to be able to hang out & get to know his family better. Everyone is really down to earth & friendly. Just wish we didn't have to drive all the way to Idaho to see them!

That night we made it in time to stop at my extended family as well, (Ballam side). My grandparents are so generous. They always give us money, even though they just took us on a cruise. I love to spend time with all the cousins that are close to my age. My grandparents are so sweet, I am so thankful to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment