A place for all things I love...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Hey everyone!
Hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Could you do me a favor??!!
Remember me brother & sister in law?
Well as I have mentioned before they create art.
They have submitted some of their art/designs into threadless tees!
If the designs get scored well, they get made into a T-shirt & I believe Nick & Erin win some $$$.
So here are the designs, all you have to do is click on the links & score them a 5!

So PLEASE do me a big favor & vote for their designs. If you do & comment back that you did, I may have a surprise for you. :) 
Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

  1. I voted too! I hope I get a really awesome prize now! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me that's their house they're sitting in. They're awesome

    ReplyDelete