A place for all things I love...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A familiar face..

Why is it that whenever I see pug stuff I feel the need/duty to buy it since I own one?
Pug towel. 

Pug Nutcracker.
Pug cutting board.
Pug locket.
Pug Valentine.
Pug prints.
Pug pillows.
Pug Wedding Topper!!! It's probably a good thing she didn't have this pug when I was buying my cake toppers, because I am almost positive I would have bought it.
I just need to keep reminding myself that I actually 
own a REAL PUG DOG
so I don't need to buy pug stuff to prove I like them. 
I know I'm weird.. Hopefully blogging about it gets it out of my system.

4 comments:

  1. Love the post! There is something about owning a pug that makes you feel the need to buy anything pug related. I don't think you're going to get it out of your system.....ever. Roxy is nine and I still want to own everything that has pug on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pug nutcracker is terrifying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the perfect pug shirt for you of mine! Maybe if im nice ill send it to you and give it up haha. I can't think what it says on it right now ill have to write back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Courtney maybe we will have to do a pug gift exchange for christmas, what do you think?
    Ha funny Paige, I wanna see a picture of you in it! Your kids would love a pug dog, just saying :)

    ReplyDelete