A place for all things I love...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Cali baby shower.

So the whole reason we headed to Cali last week was so I could go to Amy's baby shower. Here a some pictures of the Thursday before Amy had her baby! Just in time :)
This is the whole crew. It was a kid friendly shower if you hadn't noticed all the cute kiddo's.
I made this bib for baby Teddy, & the cute onesie I got from threadless.
I'm excited to help throw a combined shower with my cousin Brooke for her sister Ashley & my sister in law Meghan!
In other news I attempted to conquer driving a stick shift car today. So much thinking is involved, I don't know how people do it. Also I watched keeping up with the Kardashians & loved every minute.

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at your blog, you are my intertainment alot of days. I love the front door of that house!We are living in hawaii now so if you ever come you need to visit.

    ReplyDelete