A place for all things I love...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Golf Art..

This afternoon I finally got to see/play Nick & Erin's golf piece.
Seriously if you have a free night and want to play the coolest mini golf I have ever seen then definitely head down to salt lake, because it is only here for a couple more weeks. It is amazing how they have incorporated the art with the holes.
Construction of the Potter's hole. Looks easy to make right? ha jk wow!
How freaking awesome is their hole? I am always amazed at how talented they are! There's was my favorite by far & not just because we are related. Honestly it is free so head down and enjoy the art & golf. More pictures here.
I was so bummed my camera was out of batteries so I didn't get to take any pictures of my own so I borrowed these from Nick & Erin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment