A place for all things I love...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ella Lou, the happiest lady on earth..

So tonight my entire family headed over to Johnny & Ashley's to hang out.
They had been watching my grandma Lou that week. She is so sweet. She is losing her memory but is still so pleasant. She loves to sing random songs over & over again, and give fashion advice. Lately it is so funny she gives you her opinion on everything! She always asks Ashley what her babies name is and she tells her it's William/Will. My grandma say's "thats a big fat ugly name!" Then she repeats this again and again as she always forgets his name. She also says awesome words like copesetic, and my land of gotion. Well Johnny got this video of her and I nearly peed my pants. Apparently she was bored or maybe it was the medication. Introducing Ella Lou:
It's apparent she likes to party. Can your grandma sing like this while doing high kicks? I don't think so.
I love my Ella Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment