A place for all things I love...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Saturday in Utah

Saturday again.
Jeremy golfed all morning while I went to Jaxon's soccer game again, along with my whole family now that Tanner had come down from provo for the weekend.

The rest of the night we got to go to La caille for a wedding of Reid & Ashley, one of Jeremy's friends.
 It was really neat because we got to go to the ceremony, and I have never been to one before. Like the kind you see in the movies with the walking down the aisle, the vows and all that. Her dress was unbelievably beautiful, and the food and company were wonderful. I didn't however love the venue.

I just love weddings, they are so magical and romantic. Especially other people's weddings because you can just sit back and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment