A place for all things I love...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Saturday in Utah

Saturday.
It was a little rainy and cold but I actually enjoyed the weather change. 
Early morning we went to Jaxon's soccer game. He is such the little athlete. He also is very creative, take for example this wallet he fashioned out of duct tape?
Then we went to all a dollar and the craft store and picked up a few cheap goodies.
We were watching my grandma Potter this weekend.
My grandpa has been dead for a while now, and she has lost most of her short term memory and gets confused often.  She does funny things like horde candy in her pockets, give strict fashion advice and sing the same songs over and OVER again. Mostly it's: "I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree." (An old primary song.) It can get a little annoying but she is so sweet so you just have to laugh. Diesel loves her because she always sneaks him food even though we ask her not to. :)

So that afternoon I did something drastic! 
I cut BANGS!
I am so glad I did because I love them.


That night most of the family got together for dinner at Pei Wei.
I got lucky enough to sit by this guy.

I just can't get over how cute my nephew Atlas is! I would steal him if that sort of thing was acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment